Is it possible for a child to have the intuition to get ahead in a game of poker?
I am thinking it could be, and Ryanne may be the next superstar.
We went to game night at a friend's house. Ryanne happened to wake up a few hands towards the end. (Well, as close to the end as you can foresee before everything can turn around.) She put in the ante. She made bets, she raised, she even checked a few times. And guess what...WE WON!
It was awesome; it was fun. It should have been something for everyone to see because it was just too damn cute.
Now we are just waiting on her bracelet to be sized appropriately (I guess they only make those things for adults).
Duke, the boxer that showed up on our doorstep not too long ago, has found himself a wonderful home. He was such a great dog. We all hated to see him go. He just had one major flaw. Digging. It wasn't the dig in the middle of the lawn...it was the dig at the fence, get out kinda thing. Now, he wasn't the kind of dog to wander. Usually he'd get out and head for the front door, but his digging would allow Rebel to get out, and Rebel is a runner. Just me, I can't leave the girls in the house to go chasing dogs. I think he needed a family that could entertain his energy level. So now he is on a nice 6 acre lot (some wooded, some not) with another dog, a few horses, and three growing boys who can play all day long. I am happy for him, and I am sure he is having a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment